What You Can Expect With Basic
From Taking an Online Sleep Assessment to Recieving a Home Sleep Test and Actionable Recommendations, We’ve got you Covered
- Online Sleep Assessment
- Supplemental questionnaire for your partner
- Level III Home Sleep Test – Includes 2 night rental of a Alice NightOne HST Device
- Insights and personalized action steps
- Home Sleep Test interpretation and report by a Board Certified Sleep Physician
- Prescription for sleep apnea treatment if indicated (requires a physician consultation at an extra fee)
- Amazon Payment, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, & American Express accepted
(We do not accept insurance or HSA cards)
Basic Package Features
Home Sleep Testing for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) + an Assessment of 40+ Other Sleep Problems
Online Sleep Assessment
Our online sleep assessment helps get to the heart of your sleep problems. You’ll answer questions designed to identify insomnia, sleep-related breathing disorders, hypersomnolence, circadian rhythm disorders, parasomnias, sleep-related movement disorders, sleep hygiene issues and other potential lifestyle issues.
Home Sleep Test Kit
We’ll mail you a Home Sleep Test Kit. Step by step instructions will be included and 24/7 support is availble. You’ll return the device with included prepaid packaging in the morning. This kit is designed to collect data about your oxygen levels, snoring, sleep positions, respiratory events, and heart rate while you’re sleeping.
Results & Action Steps
Your Assessment and HST results are delivered using easy to understand visuals to provide insights into the eight key areas of sleep. A Board Certified Sleep Physician will interpret your results to identify if you have sleep apnea, provide you with appropriate action steps and recommendations during your consultation.
Take control of your sleep problems.
Live Better. Find out if you have sleep apnea today. 100% at home.
Note: These are cash prices. To save you time and money, we do not accept insurance. We do accept all major credit cards.